Public-Private Partnerships for Infrastructure Investment
Our recent webinar, in partnership with DLA Piper, drew an audience of more than 200 viewers from around the World to explore how public-private partnerships can support government's efforts to provide the cleaner, smarter infrastructure needed for future generations.
Following on from our recent report, this webinar explored international best practice in PPPs, the current state of the market while also initiating a discussion on how investors can best communicate the benefits of such partnerships to all stakeholders, including local communities.
Watch the webinar recording below.
Thank you to all of our panelists:
- Maria Pereira, Partner & London Head of Projects DLA Piper
- Ian Bendell, Co-Chair of Canadian Projects Energy & Infrastructure, DLA Piper
- Brian Fielden, Partner, DLA Piper
- Darryl Murphy, Managing Director, Infrastructure, Aviva Investors
- Andreea Militaru, Analyst, Investment Team, International Finance Corporation
- Alex MacLeod, Infrastructure Finance Analyst, Acuris