Infrastructure Investor Global Summit Berlin 2023
The Infrastructure Investor Global Summit will be back on 20-23rd March in Berlin.
Join GIIA at the industry’s largest event, which will once again bring together the who’s who of infrastructure for four days of unrivalled networking and content.
This is the best opportunity to connect with the world’s leading institutional investors actively allocating to infrastructure. Inspirational out-of-industry keynote speakers and the industry’s best and brightest will lead the discussions, shaping the future of the asset class.
Key themes include;
- Sustaining returns amid energy insecurity, market volatility and geopolitical tensions
- Overcoming energy issues – dealing with reliability, stability and security of supply
- Connectivity – the continued growth prospects of the digital infrastructure sector
- ESG and sustainability – taking the conversation forward beyond energy assets
- Enhancing your infrastructure portfolio in an inflationary world
- Digital infrastructure valuations under the microscope
- What constitutes a core fund? How the definition is evolving through 2023 and beyond