Industry Transition Summit
Transforming the Hard to Abate: Pathways to Net Zero
18 – 20 May 2021
The global industrial sector accounts for roughly 30% of CO2 emissions. Demand for steel, cement, chemicals, and precious metals is only set to increase. With nations setting ambitious net-zero targets, decarbonisation of these heavy industries has to become a priority.
The Industry Transition Summit (18 & 20 May), hosted by Climate Action, brings together key stakeholders from across the industry, policy, technology, regulation and investment spectrums who are committed to transforming the hard to abate sectors.
Hosting 4 in-depth sessions over two days, the Summit will focus on four key solutions – policy, hydrogen, technology, efficiency.
- Hear and learn from Influential Speakers including Government Ministers, CEOs & Sustainability Leaders
- Access innovative technology and solutions accelerating the industry transition
- Network with delegates by using the event platform networking functions and features
- Foster international and cross-sector collaboration to support new markets for low carbon industrial sector
- Support the creation of policy frameworks that encourage investment
- Patrick Child, Deputy Director-General in DG Research and Innovation (R&I), European Commission
- Rasmus Valanko, Managing Director, Systems Transformation, We Mean Business
- Dr Gokce Mete, Evidence Lead, Leadership Group for the Industry Transition Secretariat hosted by the Stockholm Environment Institute
- Paul Huggins, Associate Director, Carbon Trust
- Jekaterina Boening, Senior Policy Manager, Germany, Transport & Environment
- Adam Matthews, Director Investment Team (Ethics & Engagement), Church of England Pensions Board
- Faustine Delasalle, Partner & Director, Systemiq & Energy Transitions Commission
You can register online for free here.
Contact Climate Partnerships and Content Executive Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org