Taking place during United for Infrastructure Week (May 10-14), GIIA’s recent webinar ‘The Value of Infrastructure’ looked beyond the cost of infrastructure, to the community and economic benefit cleaner, smarter infrastructure can deliver in cities around the United States – particuarly in the wake of the global pandemic.
We were delighted to be joined by Gregory Slater, Secretary, Maryland Department of Transportation who gave a unique perspective on the role for private finance in providing States with a ‘diverse tool-kit’ of financing options.
A full recording of ‘The Value of Infrastructure’ is available by clicking the video link below.
GIIA is grateful to our expert panelists for this event, including:
- David Agnew, Managing Director, Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets
- Tom Osborne, Executive Director – Infrastructure, IFM Investors
- Andy Garbutt, Head of Infrastructure – Deals Advisory, KPMG
- Marcia Hale, Chair, Building America’s Future
- Dan Carol, Director, Milken Institute
For more information about upcoming GIIA events please visit www.giia.net/events