Women in Private Equity Forum
Europe’s longest-running event focused on diversity in private equity will return to London once again in December. Established in 2014, the PEI Women in Private Equity Forum has driven forward the discussion around diversity in private equity.
Bringing together institutional investors, fund managers and the surrounding industry, the event provides a platform for men and women of all levels to build their network across alternative asset classes.
This year’s Women in Private Equity Forum, part of the Women in Private Markets Summit will once again be co-located with the Women in Infrastructure, Women in Real Estate and Women in Private Debt Forums. All registered attendees will have access to the four forums.
Agenda highlights at the forum
- How well-positioned is private equity to turn the crisis into an opportunity?
- Investor perspectives on the asset class as we enter a new cycle
- Assessing the impact of covid-19 on the European midmarket
- View on the world of emerging markets: where are investors drawn to?
- Opportunities in the digital economy in the aftermath of covid-19
- Invitation-only private equity think tank
Click here for more information