City & Financial Global is pleased to announce the latest edition of its annual UK Sustainable Infrastructure Policy & Investment Summit, which will be held virtually on 14th September, 2021.
Book your place today to hear key insights from government ministers, infrastructure industry leaders and investors about the latest policy developments, including the role of the industry in achieving net zero, how the UK Infrastructure Bank will ‘crowd’ in private sector investment and the focus on investment in economic infrastructure aligned to the ‘levelling up’ agenda.
Among the leading policy issues to be discussed are:
- Update on the government’s infrastructure policy and the proposed Green Bond
- Attracting international investment into UK infrastructure projects
- The UK Infrastructure Bank – moving to the operational phase
- How will the Bank work in practice and ‘crowd in’ private sector investment?
- Delivering the ‘levelling up’ agenda through targeted investment in economic infrastructure
- Meeting the challenge of tripling offshore wind power and implications for the grid
- Investing in CCUS – opportunities and challenges
- Role of infrastructure in helping to achieve the 2050 net zero target
- The future of nuclear energy – the need for innovation in financing and regulatory models
- Making hydrogen projects investable
- Approaches to managing climate risk in infrastructure investment
Broadening the investor base for infrastructure projects by attracting ESG investors, pension funds and other institutional investors.
To discuss these developments and other key issues in detail, City & Financial Global has assembled an exceptional line-up of speakers. Attendance at this important summit will be invaluable for all those involved in UK infrastructure.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
Lawrence Slade, Chief Executive Officer, Global Infrastructure Investor Association
Lord Grimstone of Boscobel Kt, Minister for Investment, Department for International Trade and the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
Julia Prescot, Co-founder and CSO, Meridiam Infrastructure and Commissioner, National Infrastructure Commission
Paul Booth OBE, Chair, Tees Valley Local Enterprise Partnership
Helen Golightly, Chief Executive Officer, North East LEP
Darryl Murphy, Head of Infrastructure, Aviva Investors
Henri Murison, Director, Northern Powerhouse Partnership
Marco Schweer, Director, Sector Lead – Renewable Energy, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe
Dr Tim Stone CBE, Chairman, Nuclear Industry Association
Barnaby Wharton, Director of Future Electricity Systems, RenewableUK
Alan Woods, Director, Strategy, Business Development and Government Relations, Rolls-Royce
The full event programme and confirmed speakers can be viewed on the event website:
Standard Delegate Fee: £495 + VAT (£396 with 20% Discount Code: UKI20GIIA)
Book Today via email: email@example.com or Call +44 (0) 1932 340 115