Following the launch of our recent report ‘Public Private Partnerships for Infrastructure Investment – A Global Perspective‘ in partnership with DLA Piper, we are pleased to invite GIIA members to attend an event to delve deeper into this topic and look at the global landscape for PPP investments, and the opportunities that exist for investors around the world.
Bringing together investors with experience in public private partnerships and experts from DLA Piper’s global offices, this event will examine the trends of PPPs around the world, look at best-practice examples and consider the ways in which the sector can highlight the benefits such investments can bring to governments looking to deliver the cleaner, smarter, infrastructure needed for future generations while also stimulating economic activity in the wake of Covid-19.
Speakers already confirmed for this event include:
- Maria Pereira, Partner & London Head of Projects DLA Piper
- Ian Bendell, Co-Chair of Canadian Projects Energy & Infrastructure, DLA Piper
- Brian Fielden, Partner, DLA Piper
- Darryl Murphy, Managing Director, Infrastructure, Aviva Investors
- Andreea Militaru, Analyst, Investment Team, International Finance Corporation
- Alex MacLeod, Infrastructure Finance Analyst, Acuris
To register for this event, click here.