29 September 2021 14:00 - 18:00
London Fruit and Wool Exchange 1 Duval Square
GIIA is pleased to invite you to our upcoming Net Zero Conference, in partnership with Ashurst, KPMG and Arup. We hope that many of you are able to join in person, however if that is not possible the Conference will also be live-streamed. The agenda is as follows:
13:30 – In person registration commences
14:00 – Conference begins. Welcome remarks by GIIA CEO Lawrence Slade
14:05 – Panel 1: Moderated by KPMG, the discussion will look ahead to COP26 and the major issues facing the infrastructure investor community.
· Simon Virley, Vice Chair & Head of Energy and Natural Resources, KPMG
· Bridget Beals, Partner & Co-Head of Climate Risk and Decarbonisation Strategy, KPMG
· Valeria Rosati, Senior Partner, Vantage Infrastructure
· Nick Mabey, Chief Executive, E3G
14:45 – Panel 2: Moderated by Ashurst, this expert panel will explore the nature and scale of investment needed to achieve Net Zero, the obstacles to be overcome, and the role and opportunities for private investors.
· Michael Burns, Partner & Global Co-Head of Energy, Ashurst
· Naomi Horton, Partner, Ashurst
· Ed Clarke, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Infracapital
· Neil Kenward, Director for Strategy & Decarbonisation, OfGem
15:25 – Break
15:40 – Fireside Chat with Emma Howard Boyd, CBE, Chair, UK Environment Agency & Interim Chair, Green Finance Institute hosted by Gaby Jones, Partner, Ashurst.
16:10 – Panel 3: Moderated by Arup, this session will take a deeper dive into the future of Hydrogen and discuss the findings of a new report produced by Arup and GIIA.
· Filippo Gaddo, Director, Energy Investor Advisory Team, Arup
· Nick Ash, Associate Director, Arup
· Jaroslava Korpanec, Managing Director, Allianz Capital Partners
· Chris Train, UK Green Gas Champion, Gas Goes Green
16:50 – Closing remarks
17:00 – Drinks reception
Members can register to attend either in-person or online for this event. Please contact email@example.com to secure your place. Please note in person seats are limited, so please get in touch. A drinks reception will take place after the event for those able to attend in person and we would be delighted to see you there.
GIIA is grateful for the support of our sponsors for this event –