On Tuesday, September 15th, GIIA hosted a webinar as part of the United for Infrastructure week of events to discuss how private investment in infrastructure can support both the post-pandemic economic recovery and longer term infrastructure challenges in the United States.
We were joined by an expert panel, including:
* DJ Gribbin, Former Special Assistant to President Trump on infrastructure policy and currently Senior Operating Partner at Stonepeak
* Michele Nellenbach, Director, Bi-Partisan Policy Centre
* David Agnew, Managing Director, Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets
* Tom Osborne, Executive Director, IFM
* Olivier Renault, Managing Director North America, CDPQ