C0-hosted with Associate Member Ferguson Partners, GIIA members are invited to attend an ESG Breakfast looking at;
- Whether ESG have the potential to improve public perception of private investment in public infrastructure?
- Governance – what are the implications at the portfolio company level in terms of Board composition, governance practices, and improved processes?
- Environmental – what are the new investment opportunities tied to cleantech, energy efficiency, renewable energy?
- Social – How do we measure and ensure customer satisfaction, positive impact.
- Is ESG simply a cost of doing business or a value proposition and what are the implications of either for the sector?
The breakfast will also look at;
- Which are the opportunities where private investment is seen as adding most value innovating to bring increased efficiency, sustainability and improved environmental performance?
- Is the private sector leading the way in the digital revolution and in the infrastructure that will be required, including 5G infrastructure, fibre networks, data centres?
Moderators for the Breakfast include:
Fabrizio De Candia – Managing Director and head of European Infrastructure Practice, Ferguson Partners
Jon Phillips – Director Corporate Affairs, GIIA
Margaret Stephens – Non Executive Board Member of the Department for Exiting the European Union and former Global Head of Infrastructure Tax at KPMG
For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Tim Horan at email@example.com